- Started year 2012
- Capacity/month woven: 300 000 pcs
- Capacity/month non woven: 400 000 pcs
- Annual turnover: USD 30 million
- Total number of employees: 1.300
- Garment range: shirts and blouses, trousers, skirts, light jackets, heavy outerwear, vests and light knits
- Number of sewing lines: 15
- Number of sewing machines: 800 pcs
- Current export markets: Europe, USA, UK, Australia, Asia and Middle east
- The factory has been audited by BSCI and Sedex, inspected by Accord for fire and building safety and is certified according to ISO 9001
Our customers are different
Our customers belong to a wide variety of business areas, from airlines, retail companies, bus companies and railway operators to pharmacies and the police force. We produce garments to meet our customers’ requirements and we always enjoy a challenge.
High demands for durable clothes
Through high requirements in every step of the process, we always strive to deliver top quality clothes. Fabrics, trimmings and seems are tested to meet the high demands of our customers in terms of wear, pilling and washing.
Photographer: Swerea KIM AB
Fabrics in stock & swift deliveries
To supply short lead times and faster deliveries, we offer our customers warehousing services for fabrics and trims.